LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Technavio has been monitoring the E-bike market and it’s poised to develop by 8118.92 Okay items throughout 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 4% throughout the forecast interval. The report affords an up-to-date evaluation concerning the present market state of affairs, newest tendencies and drivers, and the general market atmosphere.
Though the COVID-19 pandemic continues to rework the expansion of assorted industries, the speedy affect of the outbreak is diverse. Whereas a number of industries will register a drop in demand, quite a few others will proceed to stay unscathed and present promising development alternatives. Technavio’s in-depth analysis has all of your wants lined as our analysis studies embody all foreseeable market eventualities, together with pre- & post-COVID-19 evaluation. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Regularly Requested Questions:
What are the most important tendencies available in the market?
The rising reputation of related e-bikes is a serious development driving the expansion of the market.
At what fee is the market projected to develop?
The year-over-year development for 2020 is estimated at 3.96% and the incremental development of the market is anticipated to be 8118.92 Okay items.
Who’re the highest gamers available in the market?
Accell Group NV, BH BIKES EUROPE SL, Derby Cycle Holding GmbH, Georg Fritzmeier GmbH & Co. KG, Large Bicycle Inc., Klever Mobility GmbH, Riese & Müller GmbH, Yadea Group Holdings Ltd., Yamaha Motor Co. Ltd., and Zhejiang Luyuan Electrical Car Co. Ltd., are a number of the main market individuals.
What’s the key market driver?
The declining price of Li-ion batteries is among the main components driving the market.
How large is the APAC market?
The APAC area will contribute 68% of the market share.
The market is fragmented, and the diploma of fragmentation will speed up throughout the forecast interval. Accell Group NV, BH BIKES EUROPE SL, Derby Cycle Holding GmbH, Georg Fritzmeier GmbH & Co. KG, Large Bicycle Inc., Klever Mobility GmbH, Riese & Müller GmbH, Yadea Group Holdings Ltd., Yamaha Motor Co. Ltd., and Zhejiang Luyuan Electrical Car Co. Ltd. are a number of the main market individuals. The declining price of Li-ion batteries will provide immense development alternatives. To make many of the alternatives, market distributors ought to focus extra on the expansion prospects within the fast-growing segments, whereas sustaining their positions within the slow-growing segments.
Purchase 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Purchase 2 Technavio studies and get the third totally free.
Technavio’s customized analysis studies provide detailed insights on the affect of COVID-19 at an business degree, a regional degree, and subsequent provide chain operations. This personalized report will even assist purchasers sustain with new product launches in direct & oblique COVID-19 associated markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline evaluation, and important developments in vendor operations and authorities laws.
E-bike market 2020-2024: Segmentation
E-bike market is segmented as under:
- SLA Batteries
- Li-ion Batteries
- North America
- South America
To study extra in regards to the international tendencies impacting the way forward for market analysis, obtain a free pattern: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40480
E-bike market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents an in depth image of the market by the way in which of research, synthesis, and summation of information from a number of sources. The E-bike market report covers the next areas:
- E-bike market Dimension
- E-bike market Tendencies
- E-bike market Trade Evaluation
This research identifies the rising reputation of related e-bikes as one of many prime causes driving the E-bike market development throughout the subsequent few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast eventualities (optimistic, possible, and pessimistic) contemplating the affect of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth analysis has direct and oblique COVID-19 impacted market analysis studies.
Register for a free trial in the present day and achieve immediate entry to 17,000+ market analysis studies. Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
E-bike market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market throughout the forecast interval 2020-2024
- Detailed info on components that can help E-bike market development throughout the subsequent 5 years
- Estimation of the E-bike market dimension and its contribution to the father or mother market
- Predictions on upcoming tendencies and adjustments in client habits
- The expansion of the E-bike market
- Evaluation of the market’s aggressive panorama and detailed info on distributors
- Complete particulars of things that can problem the expansion of E-bike market distributors
Desk of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- Foreign money conversion charges for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market traits
- Market segmentation evaluation
- Worth chain evaluation
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market outlook
- Market dimension and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining energy of consumers
- Bargaining energy of suppliers
- Menace of recent entrants
- Menace of substitutes
- Menace of rivalry
- Market situation
PART 06: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 07: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparability
- APAC – Market dimension and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market dimension and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market dimension and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market dimension and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market dimension and forecast 2019-2024
- Key main nations
- Market alternative
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY BATTERY TYPE
- Market segmentation by battery kind
- Comparability by battery kind
- SLA batteries – Market dimension and forecast 2019-2024
- Li-ion batteries – Market dimension and forecast 2019-2024
- Market alternative by battery kind
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Reputation of related e-bikes
- Growth of ABS for e-bikes
- Growth of technologically superior and light-weight e-bikes
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Panorama disruption
- Aggressive state of affairs
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Distributors lined
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of distributors
- Accell Group NV
- BH BIKES EUROPE SL
- Derby Cycle Holding GmbH
- Georg Fritzmeier GmbH & Co. KG
- Large Bicycle Inc.
- Klever Mobility GmbH
- Riese & Müller GmbH
- Yadea Group Holdings Ltd.
- Yamaha Motor Co. Ltd.
- Zhejiang Luyuan Electrical Car Co. Ltd.
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Analysis methodology
- Listing of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of distributors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a number one international expertise analysis and advisory firm. Their analysis and evaluation focuses on rising market tendencies and offers actionable insights to assist companies determine market alternatives and develop efficient methods to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialised analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of greater than 17,000 studies and counting, overlaying 800 applied sciences, spanning throughout 50 nations. Their consumer base consists of enterprises of all sizes, together with greater than 100 Fortune 500 corporations. This rising consumer base depends on Technavio’s complete protection, in depth analysis, and actionable market insights to determine alternatives in present and potential markets and assess their aggressive positions inside altering market eventualities.