The street map in direction of sensible mobility administration is winding and sophisticated. That’s why the Good Mobility Institute (SMI) will proceed providing company fleet and mobility clients thought management and finest observe sharing on the transformation from Fleet to Mobility.
SMI’s mission assertion is to encourage and inform Fleet, Procurement, HR, Journey and Facility managers. With a collection of 4 digital periods, beginning September 24th, the SMI shall be tackling 4 matters which can be on high of the agendas of company stakeholders. We begin with Company Infrastructure and Facility Administration on 24 September.
If you’re a company fleet and mobility buyer, you’re welcome to hitch our first session through the next hyperlink: https://hopin.to/events/smart-mobility-institute
Catering for transition to the New Regular
Within the Autumn Periods, we shall be specializing in the challenges that our neighborhood is dealing with through the transition to the New Regular:
- September: Company Infrastructure & Facility Administration (September 24th)
- October: Electrical Bikes as a part of a Mobility Technique (October 22nd)
- November: Company Mobility as a Profit (November 26th)
- December: Working from Dwelling (December 17th)
Every session shall be organised from 2 to 5PM CET, and embrace a number of knowledgeable energy talks and a digital workshop, but additionally alternatives to community together with your friends and a vendor pace courting second.
24 September Session: Company infrastructure and Facility Administration
Because the utilization fee of our firm automobiles and the occupancy fee of our workplace/parking area has decreased through the pandemic, it’s the fitting timing to see if there’s a want for change in how we handle our belongings. Some uncover new financial savings potential, while different use this distinctive state of affairs to implement innovation.
Our energy talks will illustrate the transition from 3 completely different angles:
- The expectations of facility managers in regards to the New Approach of Working within the New Regular, by Lara Paemen, EMEA Director at IFMA
- Making certain the fitting EV charging infrastructure, by Bruno Kruijer, Mobility Supervisor at Cronos Group
- The affect of sensible parking administration on the mobility infrastructure puzzle, by Commuty
Benchmarking: a brand new profit for the attendees
The Good Mobility Institute shall be including a brand new function to the occasion: every session shall be preceded by a brief survey about its core subject. The outcomes of this survey shall be mentioned through the workshop and shared with the attendees: benchmarking information, delivering worth to the individuals and their stakeholders.
We’re trying ahead to assembly you nearly on September 24th. Register here.